Sign in to follow this  
p0rnst4r

new donation ticket

bring in a new custom donation ticket that is only obtainable through donations.

this ticket is different to any other donator ticket, it will allow the player to spawn any and all items, aswell as spawn into any npc, but also locks your account so you cant trade (like iron man) it also gives access to all donator zones, items can NOT be dropped onto the floor so it would not effect the economy it will just allow the player a different experience from normal playing. 

this ticket should be called HardCore donation ticket but make it so its untradeable and also set a reasonable price that anyone can choose to buy it 

denied not gonna made this!! and if we doo it cost much more like executive kinda 900 $ mby bcs if you can spawn is not fun to play

i know for a fact this feature would be a hit with a bigger player base, i have seen this on another rsps i used to play where a player can make a brand new alternative account and give himself a donation ticket that turns his account into an extreme iron man and allows him to spawn and not trade (it is something different and unique and not many rsps gives the player the opportunity to spawn items)